AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

toshiba to boost battery production 7000%, page-2

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Hi PP,

Great battery that one and Toshiba are working on a higher powered hybrid version as we speak. The competition for marketable lithium hybrid batteries is also heating up with 14 US companies joining forces with the US Argonne National Labratory to catch up with the Asians. The new series of Manganese-Titanium spinal lithium batteries currently in the labs look spectaluar and good enough to tick all the boxes for commercial development. I think for car manufacturing industries countries have realised that battery technology is of a national importance. link.

http://www.nanowerk.com/news/newsid=8688.php

Can I also take this opportunity to thank you for your effort in providing continued information to ORE holders this year. These are interesting but testing times and I hope we can all look back in the near future when everyone wants a peice of this stock and say "lithium battery future .... it was a no brainer". This is unashamedly my one LOVE stock. I love the privileged geology and simplicity of Olaroz for supplying a strategically important mineral to the world. I love the potential for lithium batteries to replace petrodollars spend with greencollar jobs while cleaning up the worlds increasingly polluted cities. Of course I love the share price upside form a market cap $5M above cash backing!

Merry Christmas all ORE holders, have a safe and joyful break.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.