CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Total Assist deployment?, page-46

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    What is wrong with you? One moment we're amiably talking about solar panels, the next I'm a "brokers shill". No. I'm simply critical of the way CWE (mis)communicates, for one thing. For another, PrimoTrader is right. If you watch any penny stock, if they are close to a breakthrough or discovery, the SP always rises a bit, because word always gets out. How do I know this? From over 15 years of investing. That's "personal" investing, in case you were wondering.

Mate, I really don't think I could sway the market just by a couple of anonymous posts on HC (read by a few dozen people), even if I did work for a broker. Do you? Your accusation really makes no sense. However I will continue to measure companies like CWE with the 'glass half empty' method, and ask the critical questions. Especially as my money is involved. I'm not ready to throw this in just yet, but if they delay once more I will.

So that's NOT a recommendation for anyone else, just what 'I' will do with 'my' money and in 'my' opinion. Comprende?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.