TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

Target Market : Mental Health Sector Short Company Overview...

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Target Market : Mental Health Sector

Short Company Overview

Total Brain is the world’s first brain optimization platform
    San Francisco based: Founded in 2000 by neuroscientist Dr. Evian Gordon, MD, PhD.
    Creators of a neuroscientific consensus with 200+ institutions globally. The brain has 12 core capacities that can be measured and therefore optimized:

Emotion : Awareness, Non-Conscious Bias, Default Mode
    Feeling : Anxiety, Stress, Depressive Mood Controls
    Cognition : Memory, Focus, Planning
    Self Control : Social Connectivity, Resilience, Conscious Bias

$40M of R&D created scientifically validated digital tools to optimize all 12 capacities and screen for 7 common mental conditions.
    Powered by the world’s largest standardized neuroscientific database.
    Driving significant ROI through decreased presenteeism and mental health claims.
    Market Cap : $23 Million @ 3.0 Cents Per Share
    Cash on Hand : $7.7 Million ( Based on the last quarterly report and the additional funds received from recent CR after the quarters ended )
    Enterprise Value : $15.3 Million
    Current Annual Revenue : $3 Million ( roughly )
    Shares on Issue : 777,688,418
    Top 20 : Hold roughly 68 percent

Recent Capital Raising

March 2019 : $6,900,000 @ 2.8 cents per share
    Allocation has been predominantly to Instutional and Professional Investors
    Lead Broker for the Capital Raise : Blue Ocean Equities

A pretty impressive fund raising given how illiquid the stock has been, and also :

a) They were able to raise more than the minimum amount ( $5 Mil )
    b) There was no discount for the raise to get Insto's and brokers onboard
    c) Someone was more than happy to take up all of the shortfall from the SPP ( even though they had already raised above the minimum amount required )

With this in mind based on the new allocation of 245 million shares I would expect there to be a liquidity event so the new allocation can be at least traded to offer new investors a more liquid market to manage there investment.
    I believe the wheels have now been set in motion last week with a large block trade on market with someone potentially soaking up more of the free float ( broker data will be interesting )

The current price point of 2.8-3 cents looks to offer an excellent entry for a company who looks to be on the cusp of significant growth and deployment of there app to a much larger audience including the general public in due course.

I have pulled out a few slides from the recent Investor Presentation to give an overview of the product and what it does, obviously its best to read the whole thing.

Investor Presentation Slides

PAGE2.png

PAGE1.png

PAGE3.png

PAGE4.png

PAGE5.png

PAGE6.png

Recent Partnerships and Collaborations

COLABS_PARTNERS5.png

COLABS_PARTNERS4.png

COLABS_PARTNERS3.png

COLABS_PARTNERS2.png

COLABS_PARTNERS1.png

Extract From Recent Quarterly

QUATER_REPORT.png

There current client / partnership base has some pretty big US names on board, to list a few...

Mental Health America
    Stanford University
    Rutgers University
    Ohio State

Boeing
    Cerner
    National Wide
    Accenture
    Kaiser Permanente
    Mercer
    Aetna
    One Digital

AARP
    Focus@Will
    Map My Genome

A few charts

Chart One : Daily
    Has broken above the 50sma and held the break on the second day, indicators also about to cross signalling a move to the upside with both the MACD and RSI turning up. Should give a ST target of 3.7 or the 200sma, which looks to be the first resistance point on the chart ( but hardly any )

CHART1.png

Chart Two : Daily
    Zooming out a bit looks pretty sweet for a crack at that first area of activity back in August 2018 where a significant gap should be closed at 5.5 cents

CHART2.png

Chart Tree : Weekly
    Bollinger bands have tightened right up, showing a break north is likely on the cards ST

CHART3.png

Broker Data

Broker data does not have alot to say for it self given how illiquid the stock has been, but a few brokers have been taking small positions since the start of April, will be interesting to see who took that block trade. My guess is Pershings.

TTBdata.png

Disclosure

I have not participated in the capital raisings
    I am not affiliated with any of the participants
    I have purchased my shares on market last week.

Cheers all

Look forward to hearing some more contribution towards this stock as it finally gets onto the radar and we start to see research from other members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.