TOTAL CAPITULATION, page-124

1. 33,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1797
    Delcevita thank you for your posts.
    I had an astute friend inform colleagues and I of how bad Corona was from what was coming out of China back on the 3 of February so I took his advise sold down oil, iron , nickel and aviation stocks (Corporate travel, Alliance aviation , PTB)
    I unfortunately did not take all his advice and held my other stocks .
    We stocked up on toilet paper, rice ,tuna, skim milk powder , flour revised our Wills , back in early February , yes probably should get some dark beer not that corona stuff .
    Since Feb have had medical treatments done (skin cancer , teeth ) car maintenance done (new tires) bought an extra freezer for storage , looking at home exercise equipment so do not need to go to gym

Corona can be defeated as long as a country does not have a defeatist Leader , Merkel in Germany now says 70% of the population will get it - that is defeatist IMHO .
    It is madness to allow large crowds to gather , at the moment , seems NZ is doing well by having two week self isolation for recent arrivals from Italy , Iran , China Korea . There is an average transmission from one person to 2.5 others , if you can keep it under 1 then Corona infections end up going down and it gives a window of opportunity to keep on top of it and not overload hospitals all at once as is happening in Lombardy Italy .

Our extended family have put hand pump sanitiser at the door step of all their homes with a note stating "please wipe hands before touching door" we have a grand daughter who is pregnant and are concerned if she gets infected, for an official to imply accepting her being one of the 70% infected is not only defeatist it is bordering on man slaughter of an unborn child IMHO .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.