IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Going forward It is the bottom line that counts in terms of fear...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    Going forward It is the bottom line that counts in terms of fear or faith that individuals are trying
    to read into the event. The bottom line, the company has the IBXOA options (expiring 28 April 2023)
    that materially can reduce any near-term cash call, however, several things need to go right for options
    to gain intrinsic value or be 'In the money'. I'm far from writing IBXOA off.

Also, with nine patients now having participated in our Phase 1 trial with the safety and imaging results
    consistently positive for all nine, the tech has now been significantly de-risked and a steady news flow is
    expected from here as the Co looks at setting up Phase two trial to commence O/S where a far greater
    pool of participants will become available.

Anyway...bottom line is the impact on the SP if positive news continues to flow from here can be very
    significant....where will the SP be when/if a CR is required? will the IBXOA options be in the money?
    How the next three or four months play out remains somewhat unknown.

I think most holders will see the recent events in a very positive fashion while others may see it as just
    speculative hype....and nothing wrong with that if done with a clear view to risks as well as potential rewards.
    Those of us who have been on this ride longer will dwell much more on the journey traveled
    and the potential journey ahead. Of course, there are no promises. Just expectations. And expectations
    can become realities.
    Last edited by spikeup: 12/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.