PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

Blackgold : this is all about looking Forward and being positive...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Blackgold : this is all about looking Forward and being positive ... I've been in PCL for nearly 4 years and gone with the downs more than the ups ,now this is a time that we have a good chance of making something out of our investment and to bag a company at this point when we are so close to getting results ,to me it doesn't show faith. As you are not happy with PCL that is your prerogative and nobody is Questioning your reasons but all the same keep it to your self . I don't like Negative people , they seem to be miserable and its always someone else's fault for their failing in life....

An announcement from this afternoon... not long to go now .... change of another drill bit , Gee that rock must be very hard its wearing out the drill bit in no time... that is why drilling is slow .

Valentine-1, Onshore Canning Basin, Western Australia (FAR 8%)
    Drilling ahead at 3,241 metres
    FAR has been advised by ARC Energy Limited that current operations at the well comprise drilling ahead at 3,241mMD.
    Valentine 1 is located approximately 20 kilometres north of the township of Derby in northwest Western Australia’s Kimberley region.
    FAR ASX Release 20Sept 2007 P.3
    The primary reservoir objective of Valentine 1 is the Late Devonian aged Virgin Hills Formation. Valentine 1 is designed to intersect the interpreted Virgin Hills sandstones and carbonates near the structural crest of the prospect.
    The Valentine prospect is a large lowside fault closure that is mapped in both the EP104 and R1 permits and extends over an area of some 66 square kilometres along the Pinnacle fault system. The Valentine reservoir objective is interpreted to be a slope fan / marine sand body which has a very distinctive seismic signature. The principal risk on the prospect is interpreted to be the stratigraphic updip seal mechanism, but the distinctive seismic signature of the objective section and the proven good petroleum source potential of the underlying Gogo Formation shales, together with the large potential hydrocarbon volumes, make it an attractive target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $176.9K 11.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1800750 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1843822 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.