POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

- Ah Zeb my friend, I am sorry to see you go. Over the years,...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    - Ah Zeb my friend, I am sorry to see you go. Over the years, our relationship has been that of a married couple. But I am genuinely sorry to see you go. I just like to say things straight. That's all. I use the same approach with management. I take out all their spin and discuss actual facts only.

- For me, Peter Harold (P) is synonym of delay. He has not been able to hit most of his timeframes during his tenure as CEO. Even PADLEY was complaining of DELAY DELAY DELAY. Funny that PADLEY = P + DELAY. Some would see this as a sign.

- With all due respect, I think Ms King is being a hypocrite when she is talking about green and dirty nickel. She had the opportunity to help nickel miners and juniors by putting them on the critical mineral list. provide funding grants (as in Canada), etc. Instead, she did nothing and this IMVHO acerbated the catastrophic situation nickel miners and hopefuls find themselves in today. Now, she is uttering empty words trying to give the impression that she is supportive of the nickel industry. This is hypocrisy IMVHO. I believe Europe, the US and Canada have included nickel on their critical mineral list. So, why did Ms King not do the same for Australia? Are Australians so worthless in her eyes?

- Conflicting messages here. URI and Diesel buying. Zeb selling. Big conundrum. Anybody knows how much we can sell all our assets for in case the company is forced to liquidate? What liabilities? How much can SHs get per share?

- Anybody with industry experience can tell me whether POS need so much management personnel at this point in time (ATPIT)? What kind of skeleton team can we get away with ATPIT? I cannot understand what these guys are doing for the salary they are paid. Anybody can tell me (jokes are ok but actual facts are what I am after)? Management seem to think that we have such a marvellous team and they cannot be paid less or partly in shares or they will go elsewhere. Let them go. Please, please, please, let them go. I cannot understand why we need so many of them. When the situation improves, then we hire new personnel. The CEO is important + minimum staff is ok IMVHO. Let the others go. I have never ever thought that our management team represented value for money, more so now. Look at what other companies pay their staff. We, a non-producer were paying Peter Harold $550k pa + benefits. If I understood correctly, this took his annual package to close to $850k pa. In case you don't realise how astronomical this figure is, it is close to $1M p.a for a company that produces nothing!!!!!! Boy, even me I could have been POS CEO then. I have no issues with big salaries if they represent value for money. I do not feel we got that so far.
    Last edited by Noor444: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.