POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

TOTAL DISDAIN TOWARDS SHAREHOLDERS BY POS MANAGEMENT?????, page-35

1. 10,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495

...for what it’s worth...as a potential nickel producer good old POS is dead in the water (imho)...they’ve pissed away years of time and money only to confirm at the end of it all that they have a low grade ore body with a minimal LOM...and now that the PON has sh*t itself and is predicted to stay that way for at least a coupla years what the hell chance have they got when other actual producers are being forced to scale back, go into C&M or liquidate...

...it’s desperate times...they need to adapt, think outside the box, do whatever it takes to turn this around or die...

...I’m sure most people on this forum have had to do it at some stage in their lives...I’ve had to do it several times as a small business owner...farmers do it all the effin time...

...what the hell happened to the gold tailings for instance with POG at an all-time high?..can those plants be used to refine other ores besides nickel ?...and create a cash flow that way...maybe they should be talkin to their neighbours...

...just putting it out there.......or are they just gunna give up and give it all away for peanuts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.308K 512.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
88 63046432 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.