POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

- WOW. Another day of massive sell-off. Terrible wealth...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    - WOW. Another day of massive sell-off. Terrible wealth destruction for LTSHs.

- This decline started under the stewardship of Peter Harold. So much for starting production in 2022 as per company announcements!!!!!!!! 7.5kt increasing to 15kt pa!!!!!!!!!

- I wonder who is selling. I know it is not Peter Harold or other members of the A+ team as they barely have any skin in the game at all that they bought with their own money. Is it Mr & Mrs Gillman selling or Ms Tudehope or Diesel16? If Mr Gillman is selling, then it is not a good sign. Many years ago, I told him that I was going to sell at 20c. He said ''talk for yourself'' meaning he saw much more value than 20c. How things have changed. I suppose BMM is also offloading. At what price will the next CR be?

- Is it curtains for POS or is there still hope? What do you guys think?

- Maybe as a cost cutting measure, Peter Harold should resign as chairman? I would gladly drive him to his new job myself....... and that's coming from someone on the east coast !!!!!!!! So many announcements and interviews and many of these have proved to be extremely incorrect.

- Peter Harold seems to be an ok guy but boy has he disappointed me on a massive scale. I trusted him so much. He was supposed to be a top notch CEO. I am not talking of the np which is a recent development but all the things that happened before this. Anyway, I wish him good luck in his new job. But boys do we guys also need some luck, lots and lots of it.

- Of course, I am writing this post with a lot of emotions. Anyone can provide a rational interpretation and share whether they expect the company to survive and if so, for how long?

Diesel16, you have been involved for a long time with the company. What is your take on things?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $39.13K 6.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2837306 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 29274004 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 513611
Last updated 15.59pm 12/06/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.