CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi JT, You may be right, by my guess is that you will be totally...

1. 49 Posts.
    Hi JT,

You may be right, by my guess is that you will be totally wrong. I would guess that sales could commence this quarter, but with the low copper price and funding secured, management may not be in such a hurry and may stockpile sorted ore instead. I'm hoping that the copper price decline continues sharply as this will make a sharp price recovery later in the year more likely. The directors aren't deserting the company yet, but a few are buying.

What I find amusing is the behaviour of some of the fans. One fan made a cameo appearance the other day to bash the company and predict its imminent demise, yet this same poster made glowing comments about another mining company which I consider to be at high risk of insolvency within 12 months. Will I post viciously about that company warning holders of my concerns? Unlikely, not least because of the uncertainty of my prediction. I have similar concerns for other companies yet I would not contemplate a nine to five venomous bombing vigil over several years for similar reasons. I really wonder about the mental status that could prompt a poster to do such a thing.

Cheers and may you get your karmic desserts,

Scrouch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.