CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I have invested a lot of companies over the years ,and frankly...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have invested a lot of companies over the years ,and frankly ,the DFS than many of the companies had didn't stack up with the reality once in operation.There are so many pitfalls.I am surprised many people think a DFS is so reliable to make such an issue of it .The mining industry is littered with cost blowouts ,delays etc from even the biggest and best companies with the brightest minds money can buy .And this is based on a DFS .

The Chinese are more than willing to pay a premium for this company ,because they have seen what share holders saw at the AGM ,and the highly detailed evidence from drill results and modelling.Even the pessimistic posters have noted the swiss cheese drilling which is detailing this deposit much more than most companies with a DFS .

The reserve CDU have produced should be used as a base case in my opinion, as the evidence is overwhelming that the actual grades are higher than the Jorc has indicated.
    I am surprised that the doubters can so readily dismiss this evidence . Actually digging the stuff out is much more reliable than drilling ,and CDU has proven higher grades from what they are digging up .

Anyway ,the predictions of a big selloff if the announcement disappointed didn't eventuate.I think if it was going to happen today would have been the day .

Good luck to all next week .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.