CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

total revenue for rocklands $us17.8 billion, page-74

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi hoot,

I have been fortunate enough to come across an article prepared by Carpenter Exploration Limited who have provided the following summary for Magnetite for the benefit of analysts, brokers and investors.

As a new and separate Inferred Magnetic Resource (open pit)
    of 330Mt @ 14% Magnetite has been advised in the updated Rocklands Resource update 2013, I thought this summary was worth a read:

"Magnetite has not been commonly mined and processed in Australia and the benefits are not widely known here but it has been a common source of iron for steel making.

The mining and processing techniques are well known and have low technical risk.

The final product is a high grade, clean, concentrate product that attracts a premium due to the high iron grade.

The steel production from magnetite requires less energy and has a significant smaller effect on the environment than would be achieved through smelting of hematite ores.

Magnetite will soon be a major player in the Australian iron ore industry, creating jobs, royalties and wealth in Australia."

I reckon CuDeco Management are on to a big winner here for CDU shareholders in the years to come.

cheers,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.