EGR 2.22% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

total short share outstanding, page-1802

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    The volume has certainly tapered off this week.

Now in a time of complete blackout of news that would actually move the share price, fluctuations in volume of this nature are in my opinion definitely the work of sophisticates.

I think the shorter has put the brakes on, is patiently waiting for sellers to drag the price back to a more palatable level for their buying.

The market isn't always right or wrong, the market is just the market...It's not a given that the share price is a reliable indicator of health or disease.

I've always maintained that EGR is a particularly happy hunting ground for insto's & shorters...When you have permitting of projects it's very easy for leaky ships to become colanders of corruption but I digress.

EGR have over 30% of their market cap in cash...That's pretty substantial.

Whilst I can't see any hurdle that would ultimately stop the Kwanina project, particularly when it has Federal 'Major Project Status'...When you have $40m in the bank and onyl 450m shares on issue...Realistically EGR could completely pivot into a unicorn if we so chose to...We have the capacity to change the scope of our activities and or completely review the entire picture...Notably we have the capacity to change the BOD if it came to it and still leave them with a rather healthy company to assume steering of.

Markets have been rough...Shorters are proven to have infested this company from the get go...Long before permits were able to drag on...How does a shorter do that? Maybe a little birdie knows a birdie?

This sp is likely to move very quickly when the permits are approved...The shorter will close in an orderly manner as best as possible but with a very thin market cap of $120m it's only a reasonable expectation that this will re-rate significantly.

Love it...Don't love it...Each to their own but I'm taking a calculated risk that EGR will pay off rather well without putting the house on it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 08/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.