EGR 0.00% 14.0¢ ecograf limited

Prices for quality Battery Grade Natural Graphite have been...

1. 5,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2573
    Prices for quality Battery Grade Natural Graphite have been steadily increasing this year, there is not much use in comparing the prices in the past but it is very important to understand of where they will be in 2-3 year time and consider the following:

* Even until last year, the volume of EV's and Stationary Storage was increasing at a very high 100% number but from a very low starting point

* China was producing enough average Natural Graphite and there were no problem making enough Synthetic Graphite to blend with their average Natural G which allowed them to make an acceptable Anode. = keep rice of Natural G low + served their objective and allow them to capture the cell manufacturing market

What is changing:

* EV's and Stationary Storage are now selling at some serious numbers this year and new models and production lines are still in their limited numbers to date, so next year there should be a doubling in volume sold at a minimum, much more if OEM's can get enough Battery Supplies.

* China is shutting down their polluting G Mines = The End Of Cheap G is near

* Synthetic G will be replaced by natural G in ever greater % due to Natural G being now purified to exceptional levels by Western Co's, which is costing more than China G but significantly less than Synthetic G, and ever stricter ESG requirements will be of great assistance to producers of Quality Natural Flake G.

* Strict ESG requirements and significant Non China production facilities are coming online around the globe...it is happening NOW, it takes years to get a new G mine into full production, especially if ESG criteria is to bee achieved.

* The squeeze is coming and EGR, who a far as I know is still the only development ready Graphite Mine who has Bank Finance in sight and has undergone independent, Bank appointed Engineering Firm validated the BFS figures...this is of such importance and immaterial to traders but significant to Large Investors and Instos.

There is so much more, but I don't want to upset my Comrades who are desperately hoping for the price to drop againsmile.png

Hope any long termers still here are making the most of this opportunity whilst the shorters re doing their thing...the Patent announcement alone should have us over $2 now.
    This is huge!!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3812/3812736-1766386789cec0a8b8403ea23f9ed3cc.jpg

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $13.00K 92.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 222436 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 24749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ 82
Last updated 10.16am 22/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.