GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

touchy-feely

1. 8,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    The Priority One Facebook site at

https://www.facebook.com/PriorityOneNetworkTV?ref=stream

now states:

"OK for all of those people who have been wondering about the announcements that were to be made and due to strict regulations and compliance with ASIC and the ASX it has delaid the announcements and for that we apologise as like you we too are eager to make the announcements and List as well. So what i can tell you is that if all goes well the prospectus will be lodged next week and a few announcements may be made before hand."

That statement was made on 6th March, so we are already into 'next week'.

There are no 'before hand' announcements that I have seen, either on the Facebook site or at www.p1card.com.

The owner seems more familiar with the touchy-feely luvvies' world of entertainment. In reaction to sceptical and frustrated questions he ends with:

"Fingers crossed and send some positive love not negative. It achieves the opposite of what we want!"

Diddums. This is the world of business, not the touchy-feely world of entertainment that smothers the rest of the site. Are we supposed to applaud a pathetic performance out of sympathy for the artist?

So still nothing for GCN holders of P1 shares, and never has there been a comment about the current validity of those shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.