BNB babcock & brown limited

hey changI must say that BNB did put a great performance in on...

1. 328 Posts.
    hey chang

I must say that BNB did put a great performance in on friday.we did get a break and a close above 13 which is a great sign.yes it is sad to see the dow tank,to be honest i really didnt expect it to fall.but on the other hand from a technical point of view the dow touched support on the 20 and 50 moving average,it nows seems to look like a neck tie,which i believe is more bullish than before.I have some very very reliable technical guys in the states who have never been wrong before.Touch wood!!this is where my technicals of the dow come from.According to them and this is what i believe to.The last 5,6 sessions on the dow have shown a low volume consolidation pattern forming,identical to the last rescent rally on the DOW.Last nites volume was not on the heavy side either,which believes them to think that there expecting a big push very soon.To be exact they expect the dow to probably gap down on monday followed by a rally through the day,and this will be the start.But do remember that its options X in the states next week so it will be whippy.
    great performance on BNB again.If it can put 44c on when the dows up 59 points.imagine what it can do on 300 points.
    Anyway thats my bullish opinion.keep the faith guys.

gunn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.