DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Stockdoc Good to hear from a cool head and appreciate your...

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Stockdoc

Good to hear from a cool head and appreciate your comments.

Mr.Robertson's timely purchase at 1.3c should for now reassure the market that their plan is still on track.
    Unfortunately now the psychology towards INT is quite negative unlike 12 months ago when the contrary applied. This is the unfortunate legacy of the previous irresponsible management. This legacy albeit unfair has to be now carried by our current management. Mr Robertson had plenty of opportunity to purchase at 1.3c well before today but he didn't and why should he the sp was ranging strongly and momentum was building to the upside. That momentum turned sharply to the downside and he purchased. He is smart and this is fine for now.
    We may see this bear market fall sharply again. I would not be suprised to see Mr.Kemp stepping up to the plate and timing his purchase. Management are really backing themselves this is probably the only thing I know for sure.
    This does not guarantee success though for they may have it wrong but my gut feeling says otherwise.

Contracts with significant numbers need to be announced in due course when this market turns. Unfortunately the force required to get the sp back to where it was 12 months ago is far greater than what was needed to nearly hammer into submission. Our management are aware of this and they are backing themselves.

I really hope their right. Good luck to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.