PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

tough decision: abu or agv - broads dam result

1. 249 Posts.
    I emailed ABU to find out why the drilling results had not been announced yet. I use to work in the companies who process the drill samples and determine the gold concentrations in Kalgoorlie (40km from Broads Dam) and it usually does not take longer than a week.

This is the email I got back:

"Dear ...

Thanks for your enquiry.

The normal process of assaying procedures has been followed and we expect the multi element assays shortly.

Regards

Imants Kins
    Executive Chairman"

All and all, the announcement will be brought out shortly. The Broads dam assay results will make ABU and AGV go boom boom!

I got this email on MONDAY!!! How does ABU define "shortly"? I sold my ABU shares and bought AGV (60% JV partner) because I believe that these shares are more likely to have larger % gains when the announcement comes out.

Check out my other posts under AGV to see why I think AGV may perform better than ABU when the announcement is released. The big downside with AGV is that it is rather illiquid (the low volumes it trades in means that it is hard to buy/sell). I think AGV may be a good speculative buy.

Best of luck with ABU!

Expect the announcement tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $16.07K 8.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6583529 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19828958 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.