CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Tough Decisions, page-23

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi guys, a lot of intresting thoughts, thx. I wanted to add my experience of selling in to retailers like Coles, in my experience there is no rule of 40% (or other number) of revenue to the retailer store. One always has a talk togheter; what capacity (demand/supply) from both parts and what should be the cut for the grocery owner. The deal one gets is depending how good you can "sell in" your product and how good you can communicate your message (what you want in the short/mid and long term run.) About where to buy; I`m all with gutumike, he is spot on and the importance of keeping Coles happy is essential to make things continue to grow - if MCL don`t sell a certain number of units, they will not last there - and that would be a huge setback, onces we have managed to get in . What I did, with good result, where a strategy of building a network of "embassadors" - if you can grow a die hard core group, it`s gold worth. They will be reflecting the brand, so you should have clear picture of who is your main customer - then you can act accordingly and have no problem selling snow to a escimow.
    Have a good day all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.