PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

tough going, page-36

1. 5,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    omg
    I'll try a different approach;
    its nice to see your concern for the other investors and you could be right with your prediction and if not, nothing lost and your reputation will remain as is.

It is a shame you have not done well in the past
    but there are two sides to that account, I'm not showing off (much) but to offset some of the negative opinion there is also a positive side;
    i already have a launch a truck an awesome buell motorcycle a sawmill a trip to china and good income all off peak along the way, and that is by being patient and taking off a bit of profit not selling when down.

Some people have a natural negative bent to their personality and they don't seem that suited to a volatile market, it freaks them out with visions of free fall only to find they sell the low, then fear sweeps them back in just in time to buy the high, tossed about by emotions they are not in control and subsequently have their pockets emptied along the way.

Goldman & Co are more calculating they buy your fear and sell into your confidence.

Ngaualla is an incredibly valuable deposit and that is not about to change in a hurry, patience while we are so clearly undervalued seems a more sensible move to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.