TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Tough times but the stars will shine, page-7

1. 4,385 Posts.
    ..hi James, it's true that the Chinese have dominated graphite production in recent times but with a massive environmental downside...the new regime is determined to not perpetuate this which is a huge positive for the graphite space outside of china...if the Chinese waited to get their act together re cleaner local production they may well lose their dominance over global supply which they have had a stranglehold over in recent memory...so for mine there are more factors at play not just dirty mines and dirty processes...anything that offers them the opportunity for continuity, environmental upside at competitive price points in a world scene due to deluge supply in the near future means I am a strong believer in their interest in African graphite...global economics and he need for dominance really is the new version of modern national 'combat'...china also has millions of tonnes of iron,coal,copper etc locally but in most cases the quality, accessibility and extraction is preclusive...in theory they are so big a player they could destroy global demand overnight, but they choose to play in a global space for now...interesting times..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.