CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

I hope you are correct correct Andrix, although the stock market...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hope you are correct correct Andrix, although the stock market has been behaving very oddly of late.
    Good result are treated with indifference and not so good ones are savagely punished. I am thinking of QBE SP here, after announcing a drop in margins and lower dividend, but that is just one of many.

CBD has to learn to control their cash flow, so that at the end of the day they show some profit on capital invested.
    Generating a bit of surplus and even paying small dividend would do wonders for their share price.

Sinking all your profits back in business in the name of some elusive growth and promise of greater things down the track is a risky strategy and does not benefit the shareholders in these risk averse time.

My personal investment strategy that I followed for years in good times and in bad, was to reinvest half of my returns and spend the other half on on a few extras and luxuries for myself and my family.
    Having a bit of celebration every so often makes our life so much more enjoyable. Unfortunately, CBD has not contributed much joy to my life so far.

In these risk averse time, many investors that used to invest in share market have left for safety of term deposits or pick delicately on shares with good dividend returns.
    The strugglers who only promise Pie in the Sky are left behind in the bargain bin and some eventually find themselves in rubbish bins.
    CBD should show the market that it can make profit and consolidate, before going for more growth again.

Life is short. In the long term, we are all dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.