FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

tough times...how people respond

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Afternoon all

The last few weeks have been full of action, emotion & debate.

Of the many insights I have gained into fellow investors it is that the Australian TALL POPPY SYNDROME IS ALIVE AND WELL.

Isnt it great the way we love to sink the boot in when times are tough. Anyone who dares to speak up and offer positive (and often accurate) information has been shot down with a barrage of negativity.

YES it is a public forum and we are all entitled to our opinions BUT the style of some posts has been
    poor.

We are all big boys and girls and have all made the decision to buy into FML at various times over the years. Most of us are sitting on paper losses and YES that can be painful. YES it can cause feelings of doubt. YES it can be hard to keep our investing results (or lack thereof) seeperate from our personal/family lives.

We all need to decide how to respond....

@Some (myself included) still believe in mgt & fundamentals and are taking the chance to add to their positions

@Some are holding in the belief of a turnaround.

@Some have become worried and sold, unable to watch the SP fall further.

@Some have lost faith in the company and sold out.

@Some have strategically sold out and may re-enter when they sense the bottom is in.

We all have our different risk profiles/investment goals and the choices listed above are all fine with me.

What I struggle to get my head around is the personal attacks being thrown around by some. It appears they have been burnt in the past and cant wait for times like these to take pot-shots at other posters who dare to offer a positive view.

Soft & Weak. Its as if acting in this way is going to magically reverse their fortunes.

The following quote applies to those who still believe FML is worthy of yr investment

WINNERS NEVER QUIT & QUITTERS NEVER WIN

Cheers

Couchy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.