SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

tough, tough, tough

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    What can you do? Tough it out?
    These are hard times for Gipsters.
    When the stock goes to half a cent and the market cap is $6m something, things are WRONG.
    OK, we're waiting for news that the Coffey Report has lobbed, in draft form or whatever, that's the next step for our future, everything else is speculation.
    Another player contacted me today wondering whether a seller, reported recently, is back, which might explain today's action; Gippsland has never been known for leaks, so I'm inclined to think that recent heavy selling might not be connected to an adverse Coffey Report but more likely is the result of selling pressure on a significant holder - could be wrong though.
    This post doesn't really clear the air, I know, but when momentous times are happening and no one has a comment, after the, probably, millions of words and thousands of opinions that have been spewed out about GIP, on HC, over the past two decades, almost, someone has to say something to try to keep it all together.
    What the final outcome will be I cannot speculate, except to say that once again I am wearing more GIPs after today than I was yesterday.
    Over and out.
    B22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2570061 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4473339 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.