LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

alioop,theresa is 15km from emerald, has highway access and a...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    alioop,

theresa is 15km from emerald, has highway access and a rail line running through it. the resource is coking coal and a jorc inferred resource of approx 500 million tonnes should be announced this coming week (fingers crossed).

nhc sold their new saraji project to bma (bhp mistubishi alliance) for $3.50 per tonne. so theresa could yield somewhere in the vicinity of $2 billion on the current estimated size of the resource. linc have also added a couple of other adjoining tenements so the ultimate inferred and indicated resource that they may prove up by november may be larger than the current target of 500 million tonnes.

the 20,000bpd facility at chinchilla will cost approx $800 million and produce diesel at a cost of approx $28 per barrel. production anticipated sometime in 2011 at this stage....first liquids from the demo plant is due within the next 2 weeks.

also, we may get news re the awarding of an indian coal block sometime soon. applications closed on july 21. linc may or may not get 1 of the 3 that are on offer but we should know soon i would imagine.

china could be big thanks to their mou with huadian and we may get news of developments within the next few months but i am only guessing.

the vietnam mou with vinacomin and marubeni is still a work in progress.

they also have an mou with marubeni to pursue other opportunitis beyond vietnam.

linc are actively pursuing opportunities in the us.

sapex will be in the bag within a couple of months also.

i will let you work out whether or not you think theresa is factored into the share price.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.