TLG 2.41% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

Towards $1.10, page-16

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

Dates of importance, re the mine, 7th June final deadline for appeals, no extensions, notice of the outcome of appeals 14th June, re the refinery 21st June the environmental court decides on refinery permit.

Vittangi Anode Project Permit Advances

Battery materials company Talga Group Ltd (“Talga” or “the Company”) (ASX:TLG) is pleased to provide an update on permitting advances for its Swedish Vittangi Anode Project, comprising its downstream 19,500tpa commercial battery anode manufacturing plant (“Refinery”) within the Luleå Industrial Park, and Nunasvaara South natural graphite mining operation near Vittangi.

Luleå Refinery Permit Concludes

The three-day main hearing to assess whether to grant the Refinery environmental permit application in the Swedish Land and Environment Court ("Court") concluded 5 May 2023. On the final day of the hearing, the Court advised that it plans to publish its decision on 21 June 2023. The Court’s decision will be subject to certain rights of appeal.

Luleå Municipality granted the building permits for the Refinery production facilities earlier this year. The building permits entered into force on 24 March 2023.

Nunasvaara South Natural Graphite Mine Permit Process

The Court previously granted an environmental and Natura 2000 permit for the Company’s upstream Nunasvaara South natural graphite mine outside Vittangi on 5 April 2023 (ASX:TLG 6 April 2023).

In line with the statutory process previously outlined by the Company (ASX:TLG 28 April 2023), the Land and Environment Court of Appeal ("Court of Appeal") has granted further time for 3 parties, including two local Reindeer Herding Cooperatives and a local non-profit environmental organisation, to submit required details of their reasons for appeal. The Court has subpoenaed two parties to supplement their application with further information.

The final extended deadline for all parties is 7 June 2023 ("Extended Deadline"). The Court advised the appellants that no further extensions will be granted.

The Court of Appeal will assess the merits of any submissions made by the Extended Deadline and is expected to determine whether to reject or grant any party with leave to appeal on 14 June 2023.

Authorised for release by the Board of Directors of Talga Group Ltd. For further information please contact:

Mark Thompson

Managing Director

Talga Group Ltd +61 (0) 8 9481 6667

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $153.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $625.3K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10640 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.