FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Towards a pilot in several countries for customers, page-20

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    I really hope it all ends up well for you guys , I will still be keeping a close eye on it as I think the invention is just incredible, my only concern is management. I’d rather buy in again on a very positive announcement or partnership deal then watch paint dry and be fed like a mushroom by these guys , ask yourself how many times have the pollies been to the facility ? They all know about this invention, why are they not giving out million of dollars worth of contracts to FBR to build thousands of dog box dwellings up North for our indigenous and those who need low cost housing ? Why isn’t Dale Alcock or Inspired going the whole hog they have hundreds of homes waiting in the pipeline for bricklayers, 1-2 days to build 4x2 would certainly pull them out of the sh!t by utilising HX Instead they’re now building out of stick and steel to try to keep up , Management know what the market is worth and we still have 2 machines at it , why are those small units taking so long to build , good brickie teams would have had those finished months ago ? There are so many concerns here I’m not going to go into them all but mate I wish you all the best , and if I see a very positive announcement put forward you can bet you nuts I’ll be seeing you at the $1.00 party , but for now I’ve got companies moving that I’m investing in and directors who are purchasing thousand of dollars worth in their own companies which gives me great confidence, one thing I’ve learnt in all these years is “check out who and what experience the BOD have and the trading pattern of the company” Plenty of shares in FBR on offer , wouldn’t be hard to get in on a uptrend due to a great announcement. Respect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.