AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Towerjazz, page-3

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Here is a transcript of their q3 earnings conference call. It needs free registration to view.

They are developing a lot of new high tech and nothing specific about about AP.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/41...-results-earnings-call-transcript?part=single

It does end with this bit about their Investor Day to be held on the 29th"

'Certainly, so, again, thank everyone for your interest in the company. We should extremely exciting -- excited about where we are, where we are going. We have on November 29th an Investor Day at the NASDAQ market site in Times Square at New York. We really invite everybody to come there. We will have more time to share and what we’re excited about.
    You will have presentations there from the President of the company responsible for the BUs, from Marco Racanelli responsible specifically for the RF and HPA but he will talk about a variety of different platforms, operations, Oren will speak, obviously, I’ll be speaking there, but you also have opportunity to hear from and interact with our Chairman, Amir Elstein that is our semiconductor veteran having been an executive at Intel Corporation.
    So I think it will be a very good day and we will have much more time to interact, a good portion of time for Q&A and we will be able to get into details there. That’s nominally we will be able to share our excitement for our future, which we really have. The activities we are doing and I’d mentioned I believe in the PR about really certain activities that we are doing that are very, very strong disruptive technologies with leading partners.
    These technologies again when you work on something like that you don’t have 100% surety that it is going to pan out but the fact of having leading customers partnering with us on disruptive technologies, it does work and it will take off like crazy and if you have a standard roadmap that is customer partnered for advancement, multiple disruptive technologies, a new initiatives to increase your served market, it is a very, very exciting future forecast.
    So, again, in closing, thank you very, very much and look forward to see everybody that can possibly be there in New York at the NASDAQ on November 29th. Thank you.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.