CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

This heading is from today's Courier Mail - City Beat with James...

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    This heading is from today's Courier Mail - City Beat with James McCullough Page 65:-

"Years ago, your diarist travelled to Charters Towers to venture underground at a gold mine owned and run by the local Lynch family.

We wandered underground, down claustrophobic tunnels to look at prospects which the company, Charters Towers Gold, said would bring in large amounts of loot, basically mining the old workings under the town.

Little has been heard of them since....until recently Charters Towers Gold has been reborn as Citigold Corporation and a group of Chinese investors have pumped $100 million into it.

Express Link Management, registered in the British Virgin Islands and listed in Singapore, has put up the loot to open the old Charters Gold Mine.

Now your diarist recalls it's not the first time the local lads have received a large input of cash. We remember years back when QIDC flicked them $18 million. That went quite quickly and little ore was mined from the place since. But this time, clearly, things are different."

Well I am not too sure how different things might be here. My gut feel says that we are probably going to lose most of our shirts - but time will tell. We might know more after Monday's EGM!

Regards...................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $33.90K 8.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12373038 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4859251 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.