ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Townmeetings in september., page-28

1. GBB
    2,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    there you go again making it up and ignoring the facts . shenghe to the shanghai stock exchange said they have at last found eudialyte that's proven and been quoted here on several occasions, their interest in eudialyte like that of all the chinese groups has been long and complex and that's just from my experience. as for has shenghe told etm to look for eudialyte i don't have any evidence like you either way. As i know you have no say in there now. But the company did employ one of the very few eudialyte world experts and even put him on the board.
    why would the board of etm which includes a person from shenghe do such a thing if they were not going to look for eudialyte , Saxon's work he did in sweden is first class with some excellent spin offs work cross proving work such places as the colorado school of mines eurare etc. It's all on the web go read ,it clearly shows just how economic this mineral is
    On the etm license the eudialyte is even better than the swedish stuff as it is not with aegerine (which has the same magnetics) it also much coarser grained (the largest crystal i have seen is about 3 meters long). because it is course grained other separation techniques other than the much more expensive and very inefficient floatation can be used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $25.39K 1.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 374564 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 258367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.