MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

when you say risen you mean up 2 cents lol ? when you consider...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    when you say risen you mean up 2 cents lol ? when you consider the image the company is trying to create for itself, and the amount of time it has taken, the self proclaimed “best battery in the world” and “best graphite in the world”, the dejavu of being back to square one with the “prospective customers in japan” type announcements like its 2015 again, the need for C4V founder himself creating his own “green investment fund website” which to me seems like a desperate attempt to seek funding as MNS and IM3 have clearly failed........ then going up 2cents means nothing for a for a company like this, especially with debt spiral finance. However before you tell me how miserable and pessimistic I am, quite simply, if the above concerns aren’t addressed by management, then this huge surge of 2cents will retrace back to where it belongs. If WE want MNS share price to increase, we need to fix its reputation and that can only happen with execution hard agreements, cause if we did, the share price would be up 20cents, not 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.