MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

my read of it is that IM3NY want to dismiss based on lack of...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    my read of it is that IM3NY want to dismiss based on lack of evidence and a number of legal points , for example Stratton is contracted to a company with few assets and he's attempting to have IM3NY enjoined , each defendant except sharma is looking to be removed from proceedings as they have had no consequential dealings with Stratton . Stratton is in turn defending the motion to dismiss . of course its obviously way more complicated than I've just summarised . Stratton has to provide evidence that has standing with the judge which he has failed to do to date . Much like TS. statements about emails and warning us something left field is about to happen it looks to be all hot air from an aggrieved employee . if there were evidence you'd expect IM3NY to seek a settlement to keep it out of public domain and they are behaving as they have no fear of anything emerging . of course attorneys will not refuse persistent plaintiffs with $ so my read is stratton is burning money without a hope of return . though I'm always open minded if he has a case then he should pursue it . I suspect even if he does it's of no consequence to investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.