PEX 7.69% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Townsville Plant, page-17

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi Eastwest
    Well whichever way I look at it’s logical an invitation to Sun Metals is predicated upon our most remarkable discoveries, grade and tonnages, as clearly improving broadly around Southern Nights and Wagga Tank. 

Why go to Townsville on shareholders money if there isn’t a very good justifiable reason, other than to talk about nice high grade pretty looking rocks?.
    One would assume chats being commercially pragmatic rather than just shooting the breeze over maybe mines?.

Someone highlighted Robs “real deal” description of Southern Nights, and given 3 rigs are operating 24/7 
    it shows much confidence in such a focussed spend. 

I’d agree that we are on to a major league system, which
    I hope we will soon be officially tagged Tier 1, with AAA profits to be delivered over many decades... 
    I look forward to the quarterly, with updates on latest lab results, and a note clarifying any future for a Mallee Bull dig n truck 
    This is all out of our hands so I’ll just hope for some excitement without any upset if there’s a justifiable hiatus re; good ole Mallee Bull. I hope we’ve had of late a good level of encouragement from our Japanese associates...
    Sarg 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.