CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

townsville port, page-48

1. 46,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8850
    Jumpstart - et al long-term holders - you have all been around long enough to know the Zedsters modus operandi -if he can spin my name or Bermuda's or Sskim or anyone else that has dared to trade CDU against Wayne's advice it appears to give his post more credibility by positive reinforcement of a perceived negative.

As I said yesterday I dont believe anything posted on the H/C Cudeco threads will move the price up or down - If I really wanted to trade the thing by ramping I would not have fessed up to selling - I would have posted along the lines of other holders who continue to air grave doubts about the project and managementyet still hold.

Presently I can still buy the stock back for less than I sold it for but its quite possible that I will have to pay more to buy them back - It doesn't matter as long as the money either went into some other stock that is going up or sitting cash while CDU was going down. ( capital preservation ) The markets will feel all warm and fuzzy today and the herd mentality FOM "fear of missing out" will see buyers across the bourse.

Will the smart money be selling in to the rise ? is this an orchestrated media campaign to say the world is fixed, will the yanks stop printing money.

Lots of unknowns there Jumpstart and apart from CDU being of the Richter scale RSI 90 when it went to $4.47 my major concern was RIO going under $50, BHP flirting with $30 and FMG being smashed - The big guys are canceling projects left right and centre and resource stocks have not been the sector to be in recently.

CDU however has had a recent Stella run putting on 50% to its market cap in a 6 week bull run - I thought it would take a breather ( I was right it fell 60c ) I thought it would fall further ( so far I am wrong on that )

I will do a chart later today but it is probable the short term bottom is in - I would have preferred a double at $3.90 but it got with 2c so thats close enough for me.

Its allready worked of a fair bit of the overbought tech signals and could easily retest the recent $4.47 high again soon - For me November 2013 is still a long way off and until the Company come outand say they will be making early NCU sales Im working on the first divs being in 2014.

Cheers Hoot

ROH - as far as I am aware CDU were only gong after the EPM to south west corner taht they got - I dont think they are after that other large tenement to the WEST of GBM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.