CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Projected commissioning of the crushing plant--56 daysKarleneYou...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Projected commissioning of the crushing plant--56 days

Karlene

You would not make a psychologist. You are so far off the truth it is hilarious. I envy no body their success .Nor do I look for dead mens shoes.

I have been successful in money terms but money, or the pursuit of it, can be soul destroying if it consumes one.

There are more important things in life than making and leaving a lot of money. Far better to be born without a silver spoon in your mouth, be taught principles, and make your own way and achieve . You get far more satisfaction that way with more confidence and self esteem.

I would not think that Bermuda 007 would take offence at what I have written to him. It was done in good faith with the right intention and I endeavoured to impart to him what I do in similar circumstances.

He has a free will and can accept or not what I have written. It was good for me so it could be good for him also. That was the basis on which I proffered the advice.
    ------------------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.