CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Projected commissioning of the crushing plant---56 daysBermuda,I...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Projected commissioning of the crushing plant---56 days

Bermuda,

I apologise for my statement that you came across as not a happy person. What I should have said was that you came across as not a happy person with CDU.

Those on this forum who know me personally hopefully find me likeable,friendly and gregarious. I'm certainly not a sanctiminous B as some have suggested. I like a joke and a beer[ or many ].

If we ever catch up, I 'd be pleased to shout as I have promised STIX if our paths cross.

In times past when CDU was going through many traumas, I had doubts of its eventual success . My concern was being taken over cheaply but, at this stage of proceedings,I am pleased with the progression of CDU from explorer to miner and, until I see compelling evidence to otherwise change my position, I will retain my holding in CDU.

Wayne McCrae has weathered the conditions he has faced and will take CDU to mining. That is his goal and I want to be there with him when it happens.
    --------------------------------------I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.