TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

I disagree with the statement of 'forget the report' - Yes, it...

1. 42 Posts.
    I disagree with the statement of 'forget the report' - Yes, it is true that TOX has strong fundamental and that it is currently undervalued when considering the current position of the company but I think that the news of the impending report is of value depending on your style of investment. For those that are looking for a short-term gain the report is likely to provide a nice profit spike for those are are in now! However, I also think that for those that are in for a mid / long term gain the potential growth of the company will also provide substantial profit! So, I think that depending on your style of trading / invetment that the report will be good for short term as well as mid term profit!

Also, the most recent report did not cause a drop in the SP of the company - if you look at the value of the SP leading up to the release of the report there was a steady and substantial rise - post report, the share price did pull back but I would sugges this was largely due to day trading profit taking and then as the value fall even lower, the stop losses kicked in causing a further drop in the SP!

If you look at the current SP it is trending both as and overall trend (due to the potential growth of the company) but also short term due to the impending report!

I hold!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.