LYC 0.55% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

toxic consequences of neodymium in mongolia, page-15

1. 191 Posts.
    You think, ignoring facts and critics has always been a great advice for investors, especially the unexperienced ones?

May I doubt this?

This is a funny forum here.
    According to the "leaders"
    - NYT is a ridiculous source
    - BLOOMBERG too since two days
    - Journalists are all wrong
    - so are the people of Malaysia
    - so are well known experts

The only one, who seems to be right is a CEO who could have been a little more convincing by NOT offloading shares in Feb. 2011.

http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network16911.html

TALKING ABOUT FACTS
    Another well known and proven facts is, that rare earth production until today is a very dirty business, especially if as BIG as the LAMP.
    Don't get me wrong. It's perfectly OK if a company claims to have revolutionized the technology having invented a "zero harm" solution. They can and should prove that BUT NOT IN A HIGHLY POPULATED AREA! imvho
    The risks for the people are simply too high just in case the "100% safe-math" proves out to be as accurate as it has so many times before.

TALKING ABOUT RISKS
    And of course it's time to talk about some very serious investment-risk too.
    If the goverment of Malaysia would act responsible and cancel the LAMP project completely for some reason, Lynas would fall back to explorer status with several uncertainties, more dilution likely and possibly a market cap of millions, not billions.

With 1,7x billion shares out, a market cap of 1 billion AUD would equal a share price of 0,55 AUD share.

Just things to be considered. IMVHO

regards
    Julia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.035(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $3.949M 613.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 41533 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 4218 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.