LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

I have two issues with this thread. The first is that current...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I have two issues with this thread. The first is that current best practice in REE refining is beng dumped in the same category as the worst practices of recent years. LYC is adopting current world's best practice and the Malaysian Government is, quite properly, keeping them to the appropriate contractual obligations. The loony who squawks so frequently is certain to disagree but most sane posters recognise that the Malaysian Government has an obligation to safeguard the health and safety of local citizens as well as maintaining high environmental standards. Conducting an expert review at this critical stage is prudent politics IMO.

The second issue I have is that too many LYC holders are being less than objective. Our company holds great promise but the reality is that we are yet to see the $$$ part of delivery of that promise. If investors are scared, it may because because they are overweight in LYC. These investors aught to be scared. I see current adverse publicity and uncertainty over the IAEC review as bumps in the road to production. It may be that these bumps will be sufficient to put us off the road but I doubt it. Remember the LAMP is state of the art, best practice technology. The IAEC expert panel is certain to recognise this fact.

It may be that the review makes some recommendations that LYC won't like but I am still expecting production of REEs to be ramping up in the last quarter of this calendar year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.