LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

Well put Opaline, I too believe that the Malaysian government...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well put Opaline, I too believe that the Malaysian government will not make the same mistakes that China did, and I do not believe that LYC are badhats that are taking advantage of the Malaysians. The lunatic fringe keep saying that Malaysia may change their minds and refuse to allow the LAMP on their soil, this is just plain foolish, Malaysia want to attract foreign investment and have accorded LYC 'Pioneer Status'. If they want the foreign investment, then the last thing they want is to refuse a 'Pioneer' company start up, do this and foreign investment dries up.
    Over exposure to any stock is risky, and of course there will be bumps in the road. However this is a stock that fires the imagination, which is reflected in the busyness of this particular blog. This is the start of something big, I wonder if the first investors in Intel felt like this. Any news, good or bad is welcome, but it must be factual and generated through research, and not through wild speculation, down-ramping greed or malice.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    When trading stocks it is most important to do plenty of research,
    This is especially true if there is a vowel in the month

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.