Toxic Vaccines v Health & the Microbiome, page-223

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    What’s causing the autism epidemic? It’s an epidemic with 1 in 36 children in the USA are suffering from autism - and RISING exponentially! Despite the best efforts of vaccine apologists, genetics and better diagnosis do not explain away such a dramatic rise in autism over recent decades which closely follows the rise in the vaccination schedule of affected countries. So it is no coincidence that the most over-vaccinated children in the world are in the USA - with the most autistic afflicted children in the world.

Such an epidemic in a neurodevelopment disorder among young children can only be explained by an environmental toxin. There may be a genetic susceptibility for a certain percentage of children, but what is the trigger?

It's all here, in one place. A clear, obvious, scientifically-supported explanation for how autism can be caused. Will scientists, doctors, Autism organizations, health officials, and parents have the courage to even consider it, even if the reality presents something "inconvenient"?

“I am very prudent. I only put my neck on the guillotine when it is absolutely necessary. And that time is now.” - Dr. Chris Exley, Keele University.

Yes, it's a long article. This is a COMPLEX topic. With autism now impacting 1 in 36, it's worth your time! – J.B. Handley.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.