AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

BR, this extract from asx ann"-Mantle recognises that coal and...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    BR, this extract from asx ann

"-Mantle recognises that coal and other hydrocarbon energy resources will continue to be utilised in the future due to their availability and to the rapid growth in energy demand from (especially) China and India. However, their use will move more towards extraction of the pure Hydrogen energy component, with a parallel reduction in the impact of the extraction process. This is where Mantle sees positioning itself to best capture the commercial benefits, and reduce the political risks, from developments in the coal sector going forward."

http://www.mantlemining.com/wp-content/uploads/announcements/872791.pdf

Just highlights the credentials of our ceo. That he was on top of this long before others in the market only proves what a gem IK has been for Mantle Mining. Now the board need just deliver the deals that will make this company.

Recall the one-liner in a quarterly about "synergies in the latrobe valley" of a year or two ago? I wonder how many more missed clues IK has hidden in the asx announcements?

Now if 18 months ago IK had explained to the market where he was taking this company, the potential of brown coal as feedstock for hydrogen fuel , the step change in power production provided by CHTD and DICE, the myriad of global sized power/chemical companies that are devloping techs for brown coal use and are seeeking JV deals. Then this company would have a hundred million less shares and a mc multiples of what it is now.

Then again I wouldn't have a share holding that is multiples of what it otherwise would have been.

I would add that IMO For political reasons IK has not muzzled regarding the brown coal prospects of this company, and our LV outstanding tenements have not been granted for similiar reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.