DMP 0.17% $34.71 domino's pizza enterprises limited

I very much agree, my thoughts on this stock is that is has not...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I very much agree, my thoughts on this stock is that is has not been a beneficiary of a recessionary environment as yet for the following reasons:

1. Inflation came on so hard people have been on their old habits of pricey uber eats, cafes etc (yet to transition to cheap/value food which should be happening now).
    2. The price hike to counter inflationary effects annoyed existing customers who should in theory return once inflationary effects come down as you'd expect no more of those charges are ongoing due to margins being restored.
    3. It appears from from I'm seeing now DMP are trying to add in more toppings on their pizzas (more value).
    4. People have drastically run out of cash now, the household savings ratio was 4.6% in December 22, that will be worse now, people don't have the option to continue old habits (expensive cafe runs, pricey uber eats etc).

I invested at $58 on the fall (wish I got lower but I was a little impatient).

I do believe going forward this stock will benefit over 6-12 months and a different view will take place on it again (in my view), I think the recessionary benefit is to be realized in time it just hasn't yet, savings further eroded, inflation falls (propping margins back up) and expansion into Germany and Asia should all help.

In saying that I could be wrong but I believe there are strong factors now for this stock, the below is an example of what you can get now as advertised by DMP.

I hold.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5139/5139847-28e5f5fe1a23fd26590790d16bceb0d0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.