STX 0.00% 21.0¢ strike energy limited

Us TPD holders acquired a portion of STX. That was the deal it...

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Us TPD holders acquired a portion of STX. That was the deal it was a script offer.

What has been discovered less than 2 months after that transaction is that one of the major assets of STX is in doubt. Maybe worth zero (and by the way I hope not)

Yes as TPD holders we can read the STX announcements, but there is obviously more data than what the public sees. What due diligence did TPD do of STX, given that we were about to be owners of stx ?

My point is there appears to have been no process at all and there should have been. Maybe that process would have discovered something maybe not, but it appears no one looked and there was no report of risks.

This to me comes very close to negligence of the TPD board looking after TPD shareholders. Certainly TPD board did not have our backs.

What about SN, we acquired STX on "filled to spill".

My point is there has been no process. My point is if known of the additional risks maybe STX paying a higher price was needed.

This equals board negligence and STX board hot air inflating STX price for the purpose of acquiring TPD on the cheep.

Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $600.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $1.028M 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 3138906 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 1481546 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.