TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

The worst two companies I have ever dealt with. Iinet cannot...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The worst two companies I have ever dealt with.

Iinet cannot provide a stable internet that has dropouts for 15 minutes plus and goes to a snail pace for hours at a time. Look around at chat sites to see what people think of iinet. The support staff generally just try to waste your time rather then fix it simply because they are not trained well and just look at a list of troubleshooting.

TPG support staff only understand basic English and have no interest in your little problems. Not until you go past the first staffer do you begin to deal with someone who can even understand the issue you have. You then have to go to a third person to get any progress and they will email a 4th person who can actually attempt to fix the problem.

TPG stuffed up my main business line where every month on the billing cycle my phone account needs to be reset by the engineers just so I can make a call or use internet. Despite 20 hours worth of phone calls to TPG they still cannot and refuse to fix my account issue.

The account issue is 100% TPG's fault. Not my payment method, I changed my plan a few months ago then the problems started as they have no idea how to maintain the customers account.

I understand the competition is not much better such as Telstra but this is no excuse imo.

I bought my shares just before these issues. I'm not sure if this hopelessness will effect the companies earnings as Telstra demands if you want to use their lines you must use overseas call staff also. So all the competitors have gone offshore as far as I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.