TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Popularist comment. Unfortunately HC is full of them and...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Popularist comment. Unfortunately HC is full of them and investors lose because of them. Long term you will see how what I have been saying will effect iinet. You simply do not understand iinet's business and its customers the way I do. TPG was always a budget phone company and should plod on with its retarded systems but iinet was highly respected by its customers.

Mark my words iinet will be having serious issues in the near future. This is coming from a long shareholder.

On one hand I see value short term in the SP but long term I will be looking for an exit.

TPG needs to sort out its crap, I have done nothing to deserve the over billing and customer service who cannot understand English or their own job. I will continue to expose the issues until they are fixed.

First reason; I have national pride and want the call centres and jobs brought back home.

2nd; I do not want Australian people and businesses to suffer with lost productivity due to the terrible internet and pathetic telco companies wasting every ones time and money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.