TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

TPG, page-7

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    You should talk to these people.
    https://www.tio.com.au/
    However you do need a TPG ticket number, which might involve another phone call to TPG.
    I had a problem with slow ADSL speeds with Internode.
    I rang Internode and explained that there was a brand new Telstra ADSL2+ Top Hat 400m from my house and that I wanted to be on it instead of on our 4.5 km copper pair to the exchange.We also wanted to keep our phone number (not get a new one)
    Internode explained that under their reseller contract with Tesltra they are not able to make such service requests to Telstra (who is the wholesaler for the copper pair and Exchange equip). All Internode can do is request a service at a address, but are not allowed to request how it is delivered.
    I called Telstra retail, who didn't want to know me, unless I switched to Telstra.
    I called Telstra Wholesale, who didn't want to talk to me, let alone hear about my problems.
    I researched the TIO website, then called Internode back to get a ticket number about my request so I could lodge a TIO compliant.
    I explained that I was sorry, but I was going to approach the TIO and needed a Internode ticket number, which would no doubt cause a problem for Internode.
    The very helpful support person (based in Adelaide), did some tests on my line, confirmed the slow speed and explained that a possible way around the rules was to lodge a line fault with Telstra about our slow speeds and casually suggest to them that a good solution was available only 400m away from our address.

Two weeks later, we are now watching Netflix!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.