FMG 8.47% $16.20 fortescue ltd

tpi brockman

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    More money to come from TPI , we will know more on Friday, more funds to pay down debt.

Hopefully FIRB will approve Formosa deal, the $500m, plus Brockn and cash on hand will put a big dent in the debt, if as FMG has reported they want to reduce gearing from 70% to 40-50%

I wonder if the Brockmn deal has had some bearing on the increase in SP.

IO price today holding at $135.10

ERA boss urges FMG and Brockman to act grown up and reach a deal
    Posted Wed 11 Sep 2013, 7:51pm AEST

The head of Western Australia's Economic Regulation Authority says the two parties involved in a dispute over rail access in the Pilbara must 'be grown up' enough to reach an agreement.

Junior miner, Brockman Resources has applied to use Fortescue Metals Group's railway to haul 20-million-tonnes of iron ore a year from its mine to port.

The railway falls under FMG's infrastructure arm, The Pilbara Infrastructure.

Under a state agreement it signed, FMG is obliged to negotiate access with third parties

But it is fighting Brockman's proposal saying it has no spare capacity on its railway.

The ERA's Lyndon Rowe says his job is to rule on a fair price for access and that the issue will go to court if no agreement is reached.

"Our decision on TPI's floor on ceiling prices will be released before Friday," he said.

"The Institute of Arbitrators have given us a panel of names from which we can choose to appoint an arbitrator.

"The arbitrator will arbitrate within those floor and ceiling costs boundaries.

"Apart from that the parties have to be grown up enough to come to their own conclusions."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.20
Change
-1.500(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $49.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.25 $16.35 $16.07 $242.4M 14.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 31685 $16.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.22 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.