TPI Enterprises IPO by Wilsons, page-23

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    More info for you guys on this. Heard this from a big existing shareholder. Apparently people who have been in this for long time were asked if they wanted to opt out to realise their Capital. They cleaned up to date nearly $25 Mil and given it to Overseas Instos and Local Instos.. So not many sellers on open as they already sold out at $4.75 to Instos. Remember its very heavily oversubscribed in the CR. so some of those Instos got some more from these sellers but not what they totally bid for, even after this clean up.May list next month. I have to say you guys are lucky. I was hoping to get some from a private buyer but missed out as he decided to keep his after he heard this latest clean up by the company. I have to buy on open now. I can't imagine a perfect scenario than this. Massive Insto and Retail demand waiting but no more Capital to be raised in in the Compliance Listing and all the prospective sellers were taken out 2 months prior to listing. Agree with JG002 and dimaz and Peter etc. This has one hell of a potential. I am disappointed when I found out last night, I missed out again. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn It
    Last edited by Sensi: 01/05/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.