AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

tpm & ena about to revolutionise horse racing

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I always prefer to avoid innuendo and conjecture by going to straight to the source, so I posed a few general questions to EEA CEO Rob Neely, and I am more than happy to share his email response with you.

Hi XXXXXXX

Great to hear from you again and I apologise for taking so long to respond. ENA is experiencing levels of interest not seen previously on both our feeds and supps, we have several licencing discussions going on in separate territories around the world which we will disclose when and if they are finalised through David Segal and or separately through our own announcements.

The twitter discussions about our upcoming work with David Hayes vet and separately Dr Walker are using established racing pathology protocols to look at areas that we originally didn’t view as being applicable for the existing products Ie OBLA Plus and Max and PhytateX Max. I don’t wish to pre-empt the outcomes or talk about the areas they are looking at as all 4 projects have significant commercial applications should the work prove fruitful, which we expect at least 2 if not all will. One in particular will resonate globally for a long time should the hypothesis prove correct, all projects have been put to us from the vets after discussing the previous trial results and looking at other performance areas.

On the back of all of this, we are being asked to speak continually directly to trainer groups on the science behind the supps and hence the science behind TPM and how we are applying it to horse racing. This of course after 3 years of work is particularly fulfilling when if you cast your mind back a year, no one in my industry had really heard of TPM nor did they care, thinking it was just more marketing babble. The turning point in all of this can be placed clearly at the feet of our Asian licensee Grant Garniss and trainer Micheal Freedman, as wherever I go I continually hear from those placed highly including Golden Slipper and Melbourne Cup winning trainers and owners that they had heard Michael Freedman raving about this when he was here or they were there.

As to your question about new products, all new products are cash hungry from the point of inception through to trials and then of course branding, scale up and creating brand awareness, we have 3 products ready to release immediately and will say something about that shortly, we also have several others at formulation stages in preparation for release later this year, again all of this is very costly and time consuming and most importantly it takes a lot of my own time as having a scientific formula is one thing, but making that a commercial product is another, more so for its application within horse racing. So we have tempered our rollout to allow the market time to absorb the existing products and as can be seen now, we are seeing uses for the existing supps we had never thought of previously, which again takes time money, and most of all human resources.

As an aside which has come to mind over the weekend, as interested parties (ie myself as a partner and you as an investor) we are both very lucky to have people like Harry and Esra allowing this to happen, as I don’t think thoroughbred horse racing would ever have seen TPM if it were not for Harry and Esra backing my judgement. Now the industry is grabbing the concept with both hands and embracing it, we are in for exciting times ahead given what I know of how this is being accepted and the willingness now to work with the science.

Overall, it is becoming clear that we are now delivering actives that have never had resonance in horse racing before due to their difficulty in achieving efficacy and or delivery, we have quite a few actives that other large supplement conglomerates have never been successful in achieving bioavailability, whilst I have known the applicability of TPM for some time now, it is clear to me that my colleagues are now embracing this, to them its overnight success, however you and I both know it’s a “ten year overnight success”.

Kind regards

Rob Neely
    CEO
    Equine Ergogenics Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.